Sunday 22 November 2015



Week 17.
Pretty much the same as previous week. There are small but detectable movements – nothing big, but enough to support the whole thing.

Week 18.
“Another small step for MS man”. One of the favourite excercises for those of limited mobility is to tap their toes. Physio had me trying this, this week. So I can tap my right foot with ease, but the left is another matter. I can “feel” the left toes trying to move, but that is it. However, the physio said that she could see very small movements in the shoe itself – not enough to call it tapping, but moving just the same.

And a warning:
The week brought a new problem that could potentially impinge in all who take high-dose Biotin. Cerenday have highlighted the fact that a (large) number of blood tests rely on Biotin (or rather on being able to detect traces of the stuff). It looks like there is a need to “flush” the system before a sample is taken for any of these tests. Go to:
and read the thread – notably page 8.  I am having a sample taken in four days time for one ofd these tests so I am stopping now.

No comments:

Post a Comment